Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beanie and Matching Poncho

I was inspired to attempt making beanies by a friend that has started crocheting. Hers turned out so darn cute that I had to do it. After the third attempt I finally got the shape right. I added the fringe and flower to coordinate with the poncho.

I have made this poncho many times and never get tired of making it. I added a new element with the flower and love the way it looks.


I am very happy with the way this outfit turned out.

(It is a little small for my model, but I made it for a 2 year old girl. The sizing will be just right for her.)

3 comments:

The DeVito's said...

SO Cute! I love it!!

Raenie said...

Heather, that beanie is so adorable. I wonder if Kenzie would keep that on her head?? I might have to order one from you. You are so talented!!

Heather said...

I got a hot pink button and put it in the middle of the flower. It is adorable! Thank you Stef for that idea.